1. Toby started pre-school a couple of weeks ago, and he loves it! He goes two afternoons a week, so I use one of those afternoons to go to the gym, and the other to catch up on
He’s wearing Izzy’s old age 5-6 jumper in these photos, cutie! Although the jumpers must run small as Izzy only went to the pre-school age 3-4.
2. Have any of you tried the new body pump release yet? What do you think about it? I’ve only done it once so far, and I’m not convinced – the music isn’t as catchy as the previous release. I’m hoping it’ll grow on me though, they usually do after a couple of classes!
3. Speaking of exercise, my routine is still going well. Like most, my gym is packed with new joiners this month but the classes haven’t been that much busier. I currently go spinning twice a week, body pump twice a week, and then I try to fit in a few gym sessions depending on childcare. I want to do a more detailed post on my exercise, hopefully soon!
4. Another post I’m planning to write soon is about nail polish…those of you who follow me on Instagram will realise I have a slight addiction!! I’ve started ordering indie nail polishes recently too – these arrived in the last few days, love the ones I’ve tried so far!
My stash has definitely grown since I last showed it!!
5. I bought myself some flowers for the first time in ages on Saturday! Definitely a benefit of being single, haha, Liam didn’t used to like me buying flowers for myself as he liked to buy them for me, so I made the most of it when I was in Tesco at the weekend – purple tulips are my favourite!
I thought tulips got droopier as the went on, but the above photo was taken on Saturday and this is how they look now…
I love them both ways luckily, so pretty!
6. While I was at Tesco I also treated myself to a Costa lunch before doing the shopping – there have got to be some benefits of spending my child-free day in a supermarket right?! I had a gingerbread latte and a cheese & mushroom toastie, my favourites!
7. If you’re wondering why there is no mention of the snow that everyone’s talking about, that’s because we have none! It did start snowing this morning…
It only snowed for an hour and only settled on the roof tops and the cars as the ground was too wet, yet that was still enough for the school to close at lunchtime, haha, seems so silly! A lot of the teachers live in the surrounding towns/villages which did have slightly worse snow though, but it was a shame that even on a “snow day” there was still no snow for the children to play in.
For those of you who have blogs, do you find it easier to blog every day/couple of days, or do you just blog as and when you feel like it? Those of you without blogs, do you prefer reading any particular style? I prefer it when I’m writing regularly as I find too many things build up that I want to say otherwise and I never know where to start! At the moment I’m struggling to find the time to actually sit down and write though – trying to persuade Toby it’s way past bedtime, housework and sleep have been demanding my attention too much!